In 2008, SCI announced new levels of corporate giving: Sustaining, Supporting, and Contributing In Kind Sponsorships. Sustaining Sponsors provide unrestricted financial support of $100,000 or more per year. Supporting Sponsors contribute at least $50,000 per year, and Contributing In Kind Sponsors provide SCI with goods or professional services in excess of $25,000 annually.
Together, these resources strengthen our chaplains' ministry, legal advocacy and maritime education programs.
SCI expresses gratitude to our Sponsors, elite companies that enable us to strengthen our mission to ocean and river mariners. To learn more about becoming a Sponsor, email SCI's Director of Development Jennifer Koenig.
2014 SUSTAINING SPONSORS
Annual, unrestricted financial support of $100,000 or more enables your participation in the Sustaining Sponsors Society.
- Opportunity to use special SCI Sustaining Sponsors Society logo for your website and printed materials;
- Prominent place on SCI's website recognizing Sustaining Sponsors Society members and space for your company logo with mutual link between websites;
- Recognition as a Sustaining Sponsors Society member in appropriate SCI materials including event journals, newsletters, the annual report, and multi-media productions;
- Participation in the SCI special events of your choosing with special consideration to seating.
2014 SUPPORTING SPONSORS
Annual, unrestricted financial support of $50,000 or more enables your participation in the Supporting Sponsors Society.
- Recognition as a Supporting Sponsors Society member in some appropriate SCI materials;
- Participation in a special event of your choosing with consideration to seating.
2014 CONTRIBUTING IN KIND SPONSORS
Contributing In Kind Sponsors provide SCI with goods or professional services in excess of $25,000 annually.
- Prominent place on SCI's website recognizing Contributing In Kind Sponsors and space for your company logo with mutual link between websites.
2014 BLUE & GOLD SPONSORS
Blue & Gold Sponsors join an influential group of patrons strengthening the Institute’s mission in the Bay Area of California. At the giving level of $5,000 or above, participation includes:
- Recognition on SCI’s website (with company logo, noting participation in the giving circle);
- Acknowledgment in SCI–Bay Area printed materials and in SCI’s Annual Report;
- VIP tickets to SCI-sponsored Bay Area events.