The Center for Maritime Education is dedicated to providing best-in-class professional training and solutions to the maritime industry. We achieve this by implementing and maintaining a management system meeting the quality management system requirements of ISO 9001.
Top management is committed to:
- A customer-focused approach to mariners and marine organizations
- Providing solutions for both regulatory and non-regulatory marine training
- Continual improvement of the quality management system by addressing risks and opportunities in support of our customers
Top management shall:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Ensure this policy and our objectives are reviewed and revised as needed
- Monitor our quality processes and objectives to ensure the intended results are achieved
- Regularly review the management system
- Promote the use of risk-based thinking
- Ensure resources are provided in support of this policy
- Communicate the importance of a customer-focused approach
- Work with stakeholders and vendors
This policy is made available to customers, employees and stakeholders.