Leave a Legacy
Since 1834, The Seamen’s Church Institute (SCI) has provided pastoral care, advocacy, and training to mariners near and far. Over the generations, donor prayers and financial support have enabled this mission. Philanthropic families—names like Roosevelt, Astor, Morgan, Vanderbilt, and Carnegie—have combined with generous donors like you to make planned gifts and bequests that support SCI’s mission and sustain its future. With your legacy support to bolster our work, we can serve mariners in this century and the century to come.
A Planned Gift Can Offer You:
- A way to support the Seamen’s Church Institute and our mission to mariners
- A tax deduction this year, and retirement income for the future
- A way to offer financial assistance to a relative
- Guaranteed income for life
- A way to provide tuition assistance to children or grandchildren
- Ways to preserve the value of assets you pass on to loved ones
A planned gift can benefit you, your loved ones, your estate, and SCI’s mission.
For information about making a planned gift, including information about membership in the Roper Legacy Society, contact Amy Mugavero, Director of Development, at 212 349 9090 or email: [email protected].